AIR: PLAAF Question

The Red Chinese have MiG-21 copies called F-7s. Do they have a 'Fishbed' codename?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

If you're referring to the 'new generation' of Caddys, no. They are some of the ugliest cars I've ever seen. I keep thinking cars can't get any uglier but the 'designers' keep proving they have hit the motherlode of ugly.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

agreed, but i was punning on what the chinese might name a caddy ragtop.