Re: Where to Buy Tamiya 1/100 Skycrane?

Hobbylink Japan has it for 1000 yen, along with many others from the 1/100 and 1/50 lines.

Dave

Hi guys! > The tilte says it all. SAMI said Tamiya had re-released their 1/100 scale > Skycrane. I queried Squadron, who said they won't carry it or special order > it for me. Does anyone know of an on-line source for this re-pop? > Ayudarme. > Jerry 47 > >
Reply to
David Graf