(FS) EuroKIT SO 4050 Vautour IIB kit in 1/72 scale

As I will most likely not live to my 150th year, I have chosen to sell my Eurokit SO 4050 Vautour IIB kit in 1/72 scale.

The kit can be considered rare, as this brand is no longer manufactured, and there to my knowlegde no other kits of this aircraft in this scale on the marked.

Pictures of the kit can be seen here:

Kind Regards Thomas Antonsen

IDF Armour Group sites:

The new group index page:

group build site - for members attending the bi-annual group build
IDF Armour Enthusiasts group
Partner sites: IDF Modeling:
Weapons:
Other forums: IAF/AF Enthusiasts