Isra Decals for 1/72 Vautour

Just saw these advertised for both 1/48 & 1/72 Vautours. I know there's a 1/48 kit out there, but is here a 1/72 kit? Surely there is, but I can't find one. Or is one scheduled to be released shortly? Surely no one puts out decals for a kit that doesn't exist, even if they are just downscaling the 1/48 ones.

Reply to
famvburg

There have been thirteen kits and models of the Vautour.

A French company, Mach, did an injection Molded Vautour IIN. Crude, hard to find, expensive.

Airmodel did a vacuformed, a generic S.O.4050.Eurovac didvacuformed IIA and IIN.

Cast resin Vautours have been done by Replica and Hi-Tech, both of which did seperate kits of the A,B and N.

I wouldn't be too surprised if one of the more proficiant resin casting companies has new kits coming out next year. It's also possible that an injection molded Vautour isn't too far off.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Like I said, I couldn't find one. I knew there 'had been' a couple. Just doesn't make sense to have accessories for something not 'readily' available. Maybe Mach 2 will release the old Mach kit.

Reply to
famvburg

What company is releasing the decals, and where did you see them advertised?

Thanks, Dave

Reply to
David Fry

Like the subject says, "Isra Decals". Hannant's has them.

Reply to
famvburg