Finished models

Hi Is there anybody out there who is selling finished models...? are there any companies or privat persons that can build on request ??

Stig

Reply to
Stig Tore Svee

Just happened to see in the January issue of Fine Scale Modeler that Tamiya is starting a line of finished models. The first will be a T-34 for $291.

Lee

Reply to
Lee

Reply to
Grandpa

Try "the kit factory.com" for sci-fi stuff

Reply to
hypnotoad

What type of models? Aircraft? cars? ships? other?

Tom Dougherty ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com)

Reply to
Ives100

Thank you for all the answers... I do build my own models, mainly 1:48 airplanes.....But I am planning to build on request. It may be a (very) little marked here in Norway..

Reply to
Stig Tore Svee