Finished models

Hi
Is there anybody out there who is selling finished models...?
are there any companies or privat persons that can build on request ??
Stig
Reply to
Stig Tore Svee
Just happened to see in the January issue of Fine Scale Modeler that Tamiya is starting a line of finished models. The first will be a T-34 for $291.
Lee
Reply to
Lee
Planes, cars, ship or ??? I know where to locate a number of people who can build a wooden model ship.
Stig Tore Svee wrote:
Reply to
Grandpa
Try "the kit factory.com" for sci-fi stuff
Reply to
hypnotoad
What type of models? Aircraft? cars? ships? other?
Tom Dougherty ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com)
Reply to
Ives100
Thank you for all the answers... I do build my own models, mainly 1:48 airplanes.....But I am planning to build on request. It may be a (very) little marked here in Norway..
Reply to
Stig Tore Svee