(GEN) Castrol Super Claen - Which Flavor?

Okay, I've looked for straight "Castrol Super Clean" but I've found concrete cleaner, wheel cleaner, etc. My wife came home today with a gallon of CSC concrete cleaner (purple jug) from Wally World after I asked her to buy me some CSC. Is this the stuff? I thought it was a cleaner/degreaser but this concrete cleaner seems specific to its task. Anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Frank Kranick

Reply to
The Kranicks

That's the one you need. The degreaser is what you want. I'm still on the same gallon jug after 2+ years and an estimate of 20 stripped bodies. HTH Warren I'm feeling much better now.......

Reply to
Rusty12759

The one in the purple bottle...you can also go to Home Depot and get a gallon of the degreaser. Grab a set of rubber gloves too.

Reply to
BrwnSkinDom