Decals for trade

I have the following Sky Models Harrier decal sheet for trade I have only used the 4Sqn GR3 lightning flash and Spanish AV-8 but there are plenty of options left, I also have Modeldecal 1/48 A-10A thunderbolt decals I am looking for any 1/48 hunter decals or 1/72 B-17 decals or 1/72 F-16, I will post anywhere in the world, Darren

Link to Hannants page with pic of Sky models sheet-

Darren

4&P=1

Messed up the link try this

Darren