Trumpeter 1/72 Lightning is out

There are some pictures here

Belly tank looks too deep there, that could be the angle it was taken from, and the afterburners look too small. According to people who have had their hands on one, it's quite a nice, the intake being especially well done. Better kit overall than the Sea Fury and Gannet which were a bit dissappointing. Seems pricey though.

Reply to
Flakmonkey

Flakmonkey wrote

I've already placed my order at Hannants. I'm very excited about it. Hannants are asking £16.99, which is comparable with a Hasegawa 1/72 F-4, so I'm happy with that. I was actually expecting something in the region of twenty-five quid!

Xtradecal have two forthcoming decals sheets for these kits.

?FULL=X72089 The F6 sheet replicates both schemes in the Trumpeter kit, but that's not a problem. The Trumpeter decal sheet seems to be out of register and the colours are far too light. It has a nice set of stencils though.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Has it arrived yet or did the delivery van run out of fuel before it could reach you? :o)

(kim)

Reply to
kim