Question for Cookie

Recently, I was at the Servicemen's Memorial Museum in Buffalo, New York and saw that they had a Studebaker Weasel amphibious vehicle. I have an old Monogram version of this vehicle and have been toying with the idea of building it. Their copy has a hard top on it and I would like to know if that was common as I am figuring on building that version. Any thoughts?

-- John

Reply to
The Old Man

John,

The old Monogram Weasel is an M29C version with the bow and stern flotation sections as well as the water drive. It's a bit bulky and "kid-proofed" but with some work can be made into a reasonable model. I know they did come out with a "hardtop" for it during the 1950s so would be okay for that era.

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne