cookie

is the ACE Pak 43/41 German 88mm Anti-Tank Gun any good? i don't know ace or is this a rebox? the only others are the new one and the old tami.

Reply to
someone

ACE does 1/72 scale kits that are limited run quality. They are original kits, but I'm not aware of them making larger scale kits.

Reply to
rgronovius

are they any good? the price isn't bad.

Reply to
someone

New kits are better than their older ones. Their German kits are among the new lines. Fairly decent and usually quite accurate, they still have a bit of a limited run quality to them. This site has some reviews on ACE kits.

rgronovius

Reply to
someone

Good bet it will not stand up to the AFV Club one albeit should be much cheaper. But as noted is that the right scale? All the Ace kits I've seen were 1/72.

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

you guys were right, it is 1/72. the 6 buck price should have warned me. if it's ok, for the money, i may build one. i love 1/35 and bigger, but reality, space and money are factors. i want to do a small diorama packed tight. i intend to do a square meal dio. 24" on a side and i want at elast 6 pieces of equipment with no more than 2 of one item. ok, that's more than square meal size but you get the idea, right? i reallt need to build something more coherent than one vehicle. maybe 2 guns, a tank and a knocked out tank. the deader will be allied, and the troops waffen ss. anyone have a favorite unit? cookie, want a pick?

Reply to
someone

nk Gun any good=3D

Dead SS troops... If you don't like that, you could make them zombies!

8-)p

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne