Re: RAF Sabre decals?

Hi Jim,

In 1/72 there is the Modeldecal set covering virtually every squadron, still listed by Hannants see :

In 1/48 there was a sheet by Dutch Decals in their Kits at War series included a variety of RAF Sabres and a couple of other types including the Mustang named 'Doodlebug'.

I have this sheet but have used the 4 squadron markings.

If you can't find this sheet elsewhere, I can let you have the rest of the Sabre schemes (can't remember he squadrons depicted though).

Happy modelling

Ant Phillips 'Travelling at the speed of dark'

Saw where somebody recommended the F-30 as the closest to the RAF Sabre > models in 1/72, and Academy has just released the same in 1/48th according > to Squadron. Is this still a good choice for an RAF Sabre, and anybody know > of any decals out there? > > -- > Jim Atkins > Twentynine Palms CA USA > > "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. > Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." > - Groucho Marx > >
Reply to
Ant Phillips