1/32-1/35 figure source? Maybe fantasy?

One of my fav scenes from the original "Planet of the Apes" movie is
the ending with Taylor & Nova coming upon the Statue of Liberty among
the rubble on the beach. I love the whole flick, but the end is a fav.
Anyway, I picked up a cheap SoL statuette & I'm thinking of making a
dio of that scene. I can get the horse without a problem, but I'm
looking for a suitable basis for Taylor & Nova. I've seen a number of
males I can probably rework into Taylor, but no horseback-riding
females, or any female that seems to be a suitable basis. I'm thinking
some sort of cavewoman or Indian squaw, but haven't had any luck. Any
suggestions? TIA
Reply to
Frank
I buy my Preisers from Walthers on-line