Afternarket Moon Buggy for 1/48 LEM?

anyone know if an after market moon buggy was made for the Revell 1/48 Moon landing kit? Or at least a modification to the side panel where the buggy was stored.

thx - Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

I seem to remember 1/32 (54mm Military Miniature scale) sets of particluar rovers and LM crew members. Somehow the whole Apollo program seems under produced in kits. The stuff wasn't classified although modifications seemed to never end. There were plenty of space kits produced including many paper designs. Maybe NASA just had PR department that was more News program oriented. Airfix did do a 1/72 astronaut set with some of the proposed surface systems including open flyers - the detail was minimal.

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut

There was a moon buggy in 1:48 - I know because I have it in my stash. It's made by Ertl and while a bit toy-like can be tweaked into a respectable model.

Reply to
The Old Man

The Airfix astronauts were actually 1/76 - i.e. HO/OO gauge scale, but they're close enough. They are included with the current issue of the LM kit.

Reply to
GordonD

wonderfull.

Reply to
someone

EVA Models does a 1/32 scale LRV:

Real Space Models makes all sorts of real space model kits and detail sets:

Rob Gronovius