clear sprue that came with Tamiya Centaur tank kit?

a tree of wine bottles and various tank light lenses... not mentioned in the instructions.

Ideas as to what it was for? A nice surprise in any case..

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

Shalom.

Diorama accessories. The bottles and a clear lantern, a small cart, basket and a farmer plus three tank crew figures came with the re- released Tamiya Churchill VII. The bottles also came with my Tamiya Cromwell.

Cheers from Peter

Reply to
Sir Ridesalot

If you don't want them can I take or buy them off you? Love to do dioramas.

Reply to
PaPa Peng