clear sprue that came with Tamiya Centaur tank kit?

a tree of wine bottles and various tank light lenses... not mentioned in the instructions.
Ideas as to what it was for? A nice surprise in any case..
Craig

Shalom.
Diorama accessories. The bottles and a clear lantern, a small cart, basket and a farmer plus three tank crew figures came with the re- released Tamiya Churchill VII. The bottles also came with my Tamiya Cromwell.
Cheers from Peter

If you don't want them can I take or buy them off you? Love to do dioramas.