Decal Sheet Online

A couple of years ago someone posted a decal sheet that included markings f= or a variety of smaller air forces. including a number of Afircan air arms = and many of the former Soviet Central Asian republics. I downloaded a copy= at the time, but lost it when my hard disk crashed.

Has anyone seen this or something like it? Any idea where I could obtain a= nother copy?

Reply to
Mike