Decal Sheet Online

A couple of years ago someone posted a decal sheet that included markings for a variety of smaller air forces. including a number of Afircan air arms and many of the former Soviet Central Asian republics. I downloaded a copy at the time, but lost it when my hard disk crashed.
Has anyone seen this or something like it? Any idea where I could obtain another copy?