BEA decal sheet from early Airfix Whirlwind Helicopter

Hello all Has anyone got a spare copy or is able to do a hi-res scan of the decal sheet from the BEA (British European Airways) release of the early Airfix 1/72 Westland Whirlwind helicopter. Later releases had the kit updated to an Antarctic service machine.

I know an original decal sheet would be badly yellowed by now, but I'd be able to re-draw the artwork and print it off on my alps printer.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
AAA