Looking for 1957 chevy "210" sedan model

Every time I see a 57 chevy model kit, it's... ALWAYS"... a bel air sport coupe. Has anyone made a 2 door "post" sedan of a 57 chevy,preferably a 210 model?

Reply to
Mary Vernooy

Mary, I can't think of one off hand, closest you can get is a Revell (I think)

1957 flip front Chevy released sometime in the late '80s. It was a 2 door post with 210 chrome fender spears, but was molded with belair side trim. I know this because I'm sitting here looking at the built model. If, and I mean if, you can find one of those you could use the body on any Revell belair kit.

Or you might check out

or
they might be able to help. Mike

Reply to
Mike G.

Ask over on HH's board. If any of the resin folks make one, some one there should know

-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEearthlink.net Springfield OH

Reply to
CSRZ28