Best way to darken S-3 canopy

I'm about to begin a Hasegawa S-3B, and I find it has a completely clear canopy. Does someone have a good method for darkening it to approximately the right shade?

Thanks,

Don H.

Reply to
Don Harstad

Hi Don, try using Tamiya "SMOKE" clear paint, make it very thin and build up layers until you get the finish you require you have to spray it to get an even finish, spray the inside and remember the front windscreen is clear on the real aircraft

Reply to
Ted Taylor

Reply to
Avro Canada Archives