WTB: Decal Sheet

Hi guys, I need to buy or get for free the decal sheet for AMT's '67 Chevelle SS 396, kit number 6052. As usual, I messed up the sheet that comes with the kit. If anyone has this sheet and is not going to use it and is willing to part with it, let me know.

Many thanks in advance,

Ray Austin, TX ===

Reply to
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman

If you don't get any hits here, try Hobby Heaven's message board at:

Chuck Ryan Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan