WTB C-141A Kit

I'm looking for a kit of the C-141A. DML put out an A (Kit #2003-1200) and a B (Kit 2004-1200) model back in the late 80's. If push comes to shove, I could de-mod a B back into an A. One of the doctors where I work flew on the A model several years as a medical technician and would like to have a model of the C-141A.

If you have a kit you are willing to part with, please let me know how much you want for it, plus postage.

Please respond directly to my e-mail at: snipped-for-privacy@woh.rr.com

-- Mark E. Young, Jr. MSGT, USAF (Ret) Member, International Plastic Modelers Society IPMS/Dayton Area Plastic Modelers Society KC-135A - Built when man thought he could burn water.

Reply to
Mark E. Young, Jr.

Mark,

I was going to suggest looking for the old Aurora C-141A may be available on eBay but a quick search turned up only some wooden desk models. There were also some photos of aeromed evac units too. Try HobbyLink Japan's website.

Regards,

Ed Robbeloth

Reply to
robbelothe

Hey RMSers,

I want to thank those that responded to my request. A DML kit has been located and acquired and I no longer need to bother you fine folks. Thanks to those that responded.

Reply to
Mark E. Young, Jr.