Miller Syncrowave 250 Tig Welder in Austin, TX

Same thing, I found this listing on the Austin craig's list. I have no connection or knowledge of this unit, but thought someone might be interested.

Miller Syncrowave 250 Tig Welder. REDUCED, Only 10 Hours - $1995 Date: 2005-10-19, 7:47PM CDT

Miller Syncrowave 250 Tig with wheel kit.1996, About 10 Hours of use . 5 to

315 amps output. Air cooled torch , foot pedal, regulator ,some mild steel, 4043 Aluminum and SS rods. 3/16 green and red tungsten Included and Miller 250 shop manual. I can help deliver this machine in the Austin area. 31" hi 20" wide and 27" long 355 lbs You will need 220 power to operate it. This welder will not let you down! please call 512-258-6586 Thank's.
Reply to
Emmo