Lincoln Tig Pro 175 AC/DC welder in Austin,TX

I saw the following on the austin craig's list. I have no connection to the seller, and know nothing about it, but used tig welders are hard to find here, so I thought I would share this listing.

Lincoln Tig Pro 175 AC/DC welder - $1500 Date: 2005-10-20, 9:40AM CDT

This is a like new 175 amp 220 volt Lincoln welder with AC/DC capability to weld mild steel, stainless steel as well as aluminum and titanium in either tig or stick mode. Unit comes with cart,large full bottle of Argon, 25ft line and tig torch with LOTS of supplies and accessories. Used very little. This is a great deal with all the extras! Chris 512-586-9241

Reply to
Emmo