must sell Miller TIG Welder - Dynasty 200 DX AC/DC TIG/Stick

hi,all. my name is Yoshi and i am jewelry designer and maker ,and also was interested in making other lager object ,however never had time to do it,and as the time passed , my eyes are getting weak so even in the future, i do not think i can do it what i wanted to make something by using this machine. And also i am having financial crisis same as others ( i am too small though)

So i have to sell this machine unfortunately . I got this machine totally new from

also have very nice helmet (Lincoln ultra shade platinum 2)

they both look totally new because i did not use at all.

I'd like to ask total price $1750.

If somebody interested please email me or call me at 212-996

7817(12-8pm eastern time)

Best

Yoshi.

Reply to
yoshidesigns

do you still have this welder for sale?

Reply to
laterted

mswahili had written this in response to

: Hi Yoshi Is this still for sale.If so can you ship UPS ground to Neche ND 58265 and how much?

------------------------------------- snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Forums Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - sci.engr.joining.welding - 8899 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
mswahili