Beaumont or Houston Hobby Shops

Going to Beaument, TX on Safari for a week to see the family and take my
little angel to see her Gramma.
Need a place or two to escape to and catch my breath (it's gonna be a non
stop party, 2 days of bat-mitzvah ceremonies and parties, than a couple more
of "family activites").
I found some listings in Beaumont but no real reviews or descriptions.
So far I have a Hobbyville, Ace Hobbies and a Hobby Lobby. Not looking good
for finding that awesome deal on that kit I always wanted but never saw in
person or finding that perfect tool I didn't know I needed, 'til I saw it.
Reply to
ftauss