1:144 EA-6 Prowler

Has anyone here ever built the Dragon model of the Prowler?
<http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?DRA4574
I'd like to know which stores are included with the kit, esp. how many ALQ-
99 pods. I've seen pictures of Prowlers with up to five ALQ-99 pods, but from the box art it looks like the Dragon kit has only two.
And are there any other sources of these pods, in 1:144 scale?
--
Harro de Jong
remove the extra Zs from Zonnet to mail me
On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:05:10 +0100, snipped-for-privacy@zzzzonnet.nl.invalid (Harro de Jong) wrote:

I have two - both unbuilt DML kits. Only 2 pods, 2 Shrikes (or HARMs), 1 drop tank for external stores.
Looks like a sweet kit.
Waiting to collect a few more A-4's and F-8's for a carrier diorama. Anyone know of a 1/144 A-7 kit?
John W. Alger IPMS 10906
www.ExcelNow.com/johnalger

Aeroclub: http://www.aeroclub-models.com/p.html?n=7&c=K609 .

My "From" address is munged - click "Reply To" to respond via email.
On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 06:05:17 GMT, Al Superczynski
Thanks Al. John W. Alger IPMS 10906
www.ExcelNow.com/johnalger
snipped-for-privacy@excel.com (John Alger) wrote in

Thanks!
--
Harro de Jong
remove the extra Zs from Zonnet to mail me
On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:05:10 +0100, snipped-for-privacy@zzzzonnet.nl.invalid (Harro de Jong) wrote:

Never seen the Dragon kit, but Revell Germany did one in the kate 80s - not one of their best 1/144ths, mould was rather rough
Don't reply to the btconnect address - and remove nospam!!