1:144 EA-6 Prowler

Has anyone here ever built the Dragon model of the Prowler?

I'd like to know which stores are included with the kit, esp. how many ALQ-

99 pods. I've seen pictures of Prowlers with up to five ALQ-99 pods, but from the box art it looks like the Dragon kit has only two.

And are there any other sources of these pods, in 1:144 scale?

Reply to
Harro de Jong

I have two - both unbuilt DML kits. Only 2 pods, 2 Shrikes (or HARMs),

1 drop tank for external stores.

Looks like a sweet kit.

Waiting to collect a few more A-4's and F-8's for a carrier diorama. Anyone know of a 1/144 A-7 kit?

John W. Alger IPMS 10906

John Alger

Aeroclub:

.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

snipped-for-privacy@excel.com (John Alger) wrote in :

Thanks!

Reply to
Harro de Jong

Never seen the Dragon kit, but Revell Germany did one in the kate 80s

- not one of their best 1/144ths, mould was rather rough

Don't reply to the btconnect address - and remove nospam!!

Reply to
Dave Fleming

Thanks Al. John W. Alger IPMS 10906

John Alger