Maquette's 1/35 Aufklarungspanzer

Has anyone built this kit? I just bought it and its my first venture outside of Tamiya or DML/Dragon. So I'm looking for any kind of guidance you could offer. Also the track is individual link, which of itself is no concern but there is a lot of clean up necessary. Are there any aftermarket tracks that could be used to replace the original? Any aftermarket stuff at all for this kit? Any good sources for research?

Thanks! Scott

Reply to
SJL