1/144 F4 Phantom

Did anyone ever produce a kit of the RAF F4M or RN F4K in 1/144?
Ian
Reply to
IanDTurner
No. As an earlier reply stated, the Tamiya 1/100 is the nearest small scale version. You could always try lobbying Denzil at Welsh Models, but they tend to do larger planes. Chek Change' boos' to 'bos' in address to email directly
Reply to
Chek
Maybe you could lobby OzMods. They seem to be doing some 1/144th scale kits lately.
Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN
Reply to
Don McIntyre
Thanks - I reposted this as I didn't even see my original post on the newsgroup
Ian
Reply to
IanDTurner
Yes, the newsgroups do seem to have been a little flaky recently, certainly here in the UK I'm guessing it's server upgrade/patching season and things will return to normal next week. Good luck on your quest Chek
Reply to
Chek