1/144 F4 Phantom

Did anyone ever produce a kit of the RAF F4M or RN F4K in 1/144?

Ian

Reply to
IanDTurner

No. As an earlier reply stated, the Tamiya 1/100 is the nearest small scale version. You could always try lobbying Denzil at Welsh Models, but they tend to do larger planes. Chek Change' boos' to 'bos' in address to email directly

Reply to
Chek

Maybe you could lobby OzMods. They seem to be doing some 1/144th scale kits lately.

Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN

Reply to
Don McIntyre

Thanks - I reposted this as I didn't even see my original post on the newsgroup

Ian

Reply to
IanDTurner

Yes, the newsgroups do seem to have been a little flaky recently, certainly here in the UK I'm guessing it's server upgrade/patching season and things will return to normal next week. Good luck on your quest Chek

Reply to
Chek