That Hobby Lobby sale must have worked out for them

Today they were restocked to the roof with new kits. Enough Accurate Miniatures
kits to warm
the cockles of my heart. Best deal seemed to be on a Tamiya 1/48 F-51D. It was
$14 I think.
Any problems with it or is it typical Tamiya and worth every penny?
Several new NASCAR kits too. Previously unseen Kurt Busch and DE Jr. stand out
in memory.
WmB
To reply, get the HECK out of there
snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net
Reply to
WmB
Typical Tamiya and at a great price.
Reply to
Al Superczynski
I have 2 that I consider pretty close, and 2 more that aren't too bad to reach. Sadly, none of them maintain a very good selection. I used to enjoy getting the Dragon 1/35 soldiers there. They also used to stock some of the Lindberg car kits. Well, I still check them out every time I get wind of the half-off sale. :-)
Randy IPMS Houston
We're living in a world that's been pulled over our eyes to blind us from the truth. Where are you, white rabbit?
randy pavatte
Great place for things with wings! When they carried Dragon, seemed that new releases showed up regularly. Unfortunately, they I haven't carried Dragon kits for some time. The Tamiya armor they carry is usually not the pick of the litter. Panther A, M41......
Reply to
Tnelson242
You should check them more often than that. At least once a month, discontinued items get marked 1/2 off at our local HL. Right now they are down to die cast stuff and a couple Beaufighters left. - Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEearthlink.net Springfield OH
Reply to
Charles Ryan
Thanks Al; that's all the endorsement I'll need. I'm going to add the 'stang to the stash today.
WmB
WmB
The sale is not running in Ohio.
Bill Mc