need instructions for Revell Snaptite Nautilus

I know, I know. How hard can it be? I pick one up at a club auction for my son, but it's missing the instructions. Anyone done with theirs or willing to copy? I'm happy to pay for the copies and postage.

Thanks, Greg Reynolds, IPMS

Reply to
Greg Reynolds

I may have them kicking around. Shoot me an e-mail and I'll get you a copy if I locate them.

Rob

Reply to
Rob Gronovius