Violin CAD Models

I would like to experiment with making parts for violin-family instruments using CNC machinery. To that end, I wish to compile a collection of public domain (that is, free) CAD models of violin parts. I will post these to an Internet file storage site to make them available for anyone to download at no charge.

Do you have any 3-D CAD models that you could contribute?

Do you work with a 3-D CAD program and have an interest in creating public domain violin models suitable for driving CNC machinery?

If either answer is "yes," please contact me.

Thanks.

Reply to
ablhk4k02

..LOL...