Macro for Maxwell with Solidworks Animator

I've been using Solidworks animator a lot recently but would like to render out my animation using Maxwell (Maxwell at this time can not directly render animations).... at the moment i'm having to move the animation slider along frame by frame and render out each frame that way, which is very time consuming.

Here is a link to a macro that can produce a Maxwell rendered animation, but it involves lighting changes:

Could anyone tell me (or create a macro) if/how i can use this code to create a macro that just renders out each frame of any animation? I've had no experience with coding or macros.

Any help would be MUCH appreciated.

Reply to
will