Is it possible to run a macro file from another macro file?

I have a macro that I would like to run at the end of a macro. These are (2) different files (SWP) Is this possible?

Reply to
SW Monkey

Yes swapp.RunMacro("Path","Module","Procedure")

SW M> I have a macro that I would like to run at the end of a macro. These

Reply to
CS

Thanks CS. I actually found that right after I posted. :)

Reply to
SW Monkey

Reply to
That70sTick

I run multpile macros from a macro from a macro all day long (3-4 levels deep every time). I have never seen any problems with this.

Problems I have seen are that SW Macros don't completely close after running and depending on the expected initial values to start the macro with next time...since SW macro's don't close out, you can get macro's starting with their last used value for a variable. The only way I've found around this is to explicitly define initial values for everything I can in macros I write. For a given macro, this process will be present whether this is the only macro run or this macro was called from another macro.

Ken

Reply to
Tin Man

Yes! Also, just for double checking, make sure you are calling out the correct sub routine title in the call parameters.

Matt

Reply to
fcsuper