Extrude and tap forming tool

Gi'day Group Anybody have or know where I might get a extrude and tap forming tool? The metal is steel .759mm (22 Gauge) CRS and the tap is M3.00 Instead of a forming tool is there a better way? I'm using SW2006 SP 4.1 Thanks in advance Cheers Frank

Reply to
FrankW

If you're running this in a turret press, contact the turret manufacturer, or Wilson Tool or Mate tool. Pem inserts are a decent alternative to a tap and form too.

Diego

FrankW wrote:

Reply to
Diego