Re: Einstein at Home

Cliff schrieb:

> [ >> Einstein@Home uses computer time donated by computer owners all over the >> world >> to process data from gravitational wave detectors. ] >> >> Have some free CPU cycles? >> Don't forget that SETI can use some too: >>
> These free CPU cycles are better put to use in >
- the current four projects are: > FightAIDS@Home, > Discovering Dengue Drugs - Together (dengue hemorrhagic fever, hepatitis > C, West Nile encephalitis, Yellow Fever) > Human Proteome Folding, > Help Cure Muscular Dystrophy > > Rather use your computer to save lives than to scan the sky for nothing. > > A friend of mine (participating in SETI) says: Finding extraterrestrial > intelligence is interesting, but shouldn't we start searching for > intelligence on our planet? > > Monika. > > -- > Chuck Norris knows location AND speed of that particle.

Maybe Chuck does know Applied Physics (heisenberg notwithstanding), but he dudn't know the correct names of the muscles in the body, or what exercise on his Total Gym exercises what muscle. Nor, apparently, does his gerl Christie. BUT, they *are* good-looking, which is the most important thing.

Oh, never mind intelligence. I'd settle for some dumb *sanity*.

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®