looking for direction on how to animate

I was wondering anyone could direct me to where I can get information on how to make presentation (.avi) files like in AutoDesk Inventor. Do most solidworks users make them with solidworks or a third party software? I can 't find anything in solidworks except animate in edrawings.

Please email me at

snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

thanks

Reply to
Dewittian

In SolidWorks Office go to Help, Online Tutorial, SolidWorks Animator.

Reply to
zz

I have used both SW animator and rendered a sequence of files using a macro. With SW animator you can record the SW screene to an AVI or create custom animations to demonstrate your product. Check

has quite a few examples of what you can do with it.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich