what laptops have quadro option

Links would be awsome. I dont need a dell just something with the right stuff in it. Thanks.

Reply to
3d

The only laptop I know with a Quadro is the Dell M60. Any GeForce can be SoftQuadro-ed. It's the same chip, you know...

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti

My favorite graphics card would have been a quadro as well, but been very happy with IBM I got myself an R50p with an ATI Fire GL T2. It's been on the SolidWorks certified list, and so far SWX and other

3D applications run exceptionally well, 0 display anomalies or stability issues. The fan is a bit noisier then on my previous machine, but overall it's a decent mobile workstation.
Reply to
Thilo Trautwein