catia v5r16 help or direction.

I was wondering if somebody could point me into the right direction. I am using CATIAv5r16, and was looking for a group, unless someone is knowledgable in this question.

I am trying to get our CATIA macro to work and it has an extension of .catvba (sent from a third party). Under the macro box, it doesn't have the file selection for .catvba. It only has .CATScript, or .catvbs in the file selection area.

Does anyone know of any methods to import this macro into CATIA, or do I need additional information such as an .executable or any other type of files?

Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

Reply to
cae_kyle