Weldment config names

Is it possible to stop SWX adding "as machined" or "as welded" to the config names of weldments?

I like to add the config name to drawing views, and this looks stupid since the weldment doesn't have any machining on it.

John H

Reply to
John H

not possible. the most asinine thing of all is, even if you rename the config's description the default description will still display ().

Reply to
kenneth

Thanks. "Asinine" - good choice of word!

I can feel yet another enhancement request coming on.

John H

Reply to
John H