Importing an IGES file (multiple surface instead of a single feature)

Hi all,

When I import a IGES file into Pro/E 2001, I end up with a single imported feature. Is there a way to import an IGES file in a way that each surface patch of the IGES file would be represented as a single feature? any help will be appreciate it. Thanks.

Pablo Vasquez,

Reply to
Pablo