Object selection

Hello, I have one problem, for some reason I cant select more than one object by clicking on mouse. For, example when I select one line, by clicking
on another line,the first one is deselected.
Thank you, for help!
Set the PICKADD variable to 1.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

Thank you very very very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your welcome. BTW, you should at least 'cloak' your email on newsgroups.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca