lock

Hi! My question seems simple but it's not! I'm trying to find a way to give access to my drawings to someone but at the same time, to lock the reference. My idea is give access but i don't want this person up to make a same as of my drawings ans/or up to modify my reference. Someone knows???

Thank You

sorry for my english, i'm french!!! Marie CLaude =)

Reply to
maxime messier

Paul Turvill

PDF.

Reply to
CW

PDF can be fairly easily converted back to DWG format. CadLock is the only real way.

Reply to
R.K. McSwain

Reply to
Brian Spillane

Editable.

Reply to
CW

How do you edit DWFs? I didn't know you could.

Reply to
Daniel J. Ellis

Turbocad.

Reply to