lock

Hi!
My question seems simple but it's not! I'm trying to find a way to give
access to my drawings to someone but at the same time, to lock the
reference. My idea is give access but i don't want this person up to make a
same as of my drawings ans/or up to modify my reference.
Someone knows???
Thank You
sorry for my english, i'm french!!!
Marie CLaude =)
Reply to
maxime messier

Paul Turvill
PDF can be fairly easily converted back to DWG format. CadLock is the only real way.
Reply to
R.K. McSwain
How about DWF ?
Reply to
Brian Spillane
How do you edit DWFs? I didn't know you could.
DJE
Reply to
Daniel J. Ellis