lock

Hi! My question seems simple but it's not! I'm trying to find a way to give access to my drawings to someone but at the same time, to lock the
reference. My idea is give access but i don't want this person up to make a same as of my drawings ans/or up to modify my reference. Someone knows???
Thank You
sorry for my english, i'm french!!! Marie CLaude =)
http://www.cadlock.com ___

PDF.

CW wrote:

PDF can be fairly easily converted back to DWG format. CadLock is the only real way.
How about DWF ?

Editable.

How do you edit DWFs? I didn't know you could.
DJE

Turbocad.