Lost righ mouset-button Enter function

Any ideas on how to get it back?

--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca
Sheesh...cut'n paste mistake...
I meant I lost my right-click=enter function on my mouse.

Last time I had that problem the mouse button was worn out and the critter had to be replaced.
What are the chances your variable was changed by acad gremlins? Format (ADT) It may still be Tools in AutoCad -Options -User Preferences -Right click customization
Mouse properties maybe!? Contol panel - mouse - buttons.

No chance. Thanks anyways. The mouse worked outside cad just fine: not the mouse driver.
I fixed it by finally unloading and reloading the menu files. Don't know why that worked.
When I was a kid I used to do that with household appliances that wouldn't work anymore. I'd take'em apart, and put'em back together, and sometimes that's all that was needed....Some old folks thought that made me a genius. I wasn't contradicting them.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

you're a genius in my book...now, when can you come over and work on my toaster oven? :)

I don't 'do' machines anymore.
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

DAMN! :)