Disable sheet sets

Using ACAD 2005.
When you open a drawing that is on a sheet set, the sheet set opens as well.
Is there a way to stop the sheet set appearing?
regards
PeterH
My View wrote:

In the sheet set manager I believe you you can remove the sheets you want and therefore will not open the sheet set.. correct me if I'm wrong, I would like to know that myself,
bren