View Toolbar with Layout tab

I'm sure that I've used the View Toolbar in layouts to change the scale of the model through the viewport.

But why can't I now get this to work ?

The drop down list that displays the scales 1:1, 1:20 etc etc is greyed out.

The only way I can alter the scale is using the properties dialogue box.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thank You

Reply to
Black Knight

What a doofus I am !!!!!!!!!!

Of course, if I use the correct toolbar - then all becomes clear !!!!

The *Viewports* toolbar as opposed to the *View* toolbar.

Reply to
Black Knight