SW2010 predefined view

Hi Folks Haven't posted on here for a long while! I have a drawing template that has a predefined view in it at 1:1 and no borders etc. When I use the "make drawing from part" command using this template, the viewport automatically hides all sketches in the part, including the ones I've chosen to be visible. If I create a new drawing using the same template and drag on a view from the palette, the sketches show up as required. I can't see any settings in the view dialogue that says "hide all sketches" and they are visible if I go through the more long winded drag and drop routine. Figuring this out would be a great help, so any ideas gratefully accepted. Thank Deri

Reply to
derijones