Relative view problem

Hi All

I have a multi body part, I have created a drawing view using the relative view option and selected about half the bodies, added projected views and annotations. Now I want to add one of the other bodies to the same view, can't find a way. I could create configurations or split the part or remake the view but this should be possible.

Steve

Reply to
solid steve

Hi All

I have a multi body part, I have created a drawing view using the relative view option and selected about half the bodies, added projected views and annotations. Now I want to add one of the other bodies to the same view, can't find a way.

I could create configurations or split the part or remake the view but this should be possible. I hope it's just me

SW 2007 sp3.0

Steve

Reply to
solid steve