Concurrent use of SWX 06 and 07

I posted a message along these lines a couple of hours ago and it has never appeared. I say this to explain just in case it does!

Anyway, I have various models in SWX 06. I want to install 07 but need to make sure that older projects remain associated with earlier versions of SWX. That is to say that I don't want to accidently allow conversion with no way back. If I did, I couldn't then provide the files to my customer with an earlier version of SWX. I am sure you get the idea and in any case I doubt that my need is unique. Not forgetting that some parts could be common to various projects.

What is the best way of dealing with this?

Of course, non of this would be relevent if later files were backwards compatible!

Thanks in advance,

Flynt