Printer question

I am using AutoCAD 2000 on a Win XP machine. The printer on the shop system is a shared printer in another part of our shop.
The printers are visible in the printer folder in control panel, but if I need to print a small drawing to our HP2200D printer, it does not show up so I can select it.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Jim P
Jim P wrote:

I run windows 2000 and acad 2000. We have a small home network and share printers.
Have you added the plotter in the autocad plotter wizard?
Bet if I was sitting at your desk it would be easy. With my setup, you have to do two things, one in autocad and one in windows to use a windows shared printer. To me it sounds like maybe you still need to tell autocad to look for a shared printer.