Slow network with ACAD 2000 LT

We have af funny problem with our acad install....
We have a windows 2000 server AC, where all our drawings is placed!
Our clients is Windows xp, alla members of the AC domain! And uses Autovad
2000 LT.
When we start a drawing from the xp explorer, the system opens the drawing
very slow, or often never opens!!!
But if we starts autocad first, and uses the file menue within the autocad
to find the drawings, and opens them.... no problem!!!
The network has been testet, and runs very fast!!! no problem here!!
Any suggestions what to do to solve this problem!!
Best regards
KG
Reply to
news.tele.dk