encryption tool

Hi we've recently spent a lot of time and money assembling a group of
autolisp codes, toolbars and a custom menu package to aid in the creation of
structural steel detail drawings. We would like to make this software
available to others in our field, at a price, of course.
I was wondering if anyone is aware of an encryption tool and maybe a tool
for creating time limited password prompted exe files that we could use for
distributing our software on a time limited basis for others to try.
Reply to
Chuck
Use the vlisp editor to compile all your code into a VLX file.
a group of
in the creation of
this software
and maybe a tool